Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three things I know to be true

Hello! Thank you for visit to my blog. My name is Nam-yeon Kim, and I'm 13 years old. I'm from South Korea, Seoul. I want to introduce my three things I know to be true. 


First is Teddy bear. Teddy bear is the favorite thing that I have. Because I got presented, and it's impressive to me. So, when I sleep, I must to have it to sleep. When there is no my teddy bear, I can't sleep well. 



Next is Chicken. Chicken is my nickname that my school friends call me. I don't know why, but they said I'm match with chicken, so my nickname is chicken. 


Last is number '1'. Number '1' is my favorite number. Because I like to be first to do something, and I like to represent, and also I like to leading people. Number '1' is meaning of these things. So, number '1' is my favorite number. 

I introduced three things I know to be true, teddy bear, chicken and number '1'. Have fun at my blog. Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. It is good to learn more about you Nam-Yeon. Good start writing your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to learn more about you!
    I hope to find something interesting in you blog!

    ReplyDelete