Tuesday, January 14, 2014

movie review "FROZEN"

In Friday, we watched a movie called "frozen".  It does coming out in Korea yet, it was very excited! If you're going to watch it, you can know information in here! Now, I will introduce about a movie, Frozen.
This movie's genre is Fantasy&Animation. In this movie, one character can use the magic  about the snow and Ice. It is impossible in present, so it's fantasy. Also, Frozen made by Disney, so it's an animation.Next, in this movie, there is 6 main characters, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Hans, Olaf, and Troils. There are other character, Duke and Pabbie, too. This movie's plot is that Anna and Elsa is sister. Elsa has a magic that can make the snow and ice, but she made a problem when she was young, so she discovered herself. Later, Anna became know Elsa has a magic. But in the end, Elsa came back to the Arendelle, and she became a good queen. This movie is happy ending.Frozen is in the Arendelle that is the kingdom in the Forest. We can't know exact the time. It was summer before, but Elsa made it to Winter. However, Elsa made it back to Summer.
I think Frozen is good movie to students watch it. Because, it show the love between sisters. It doesn't talk about the bad things, so it is good. Also, Anna didn't forgive, and she continued to find Elsa, so we can learn when we try our best, we can get the goal. When I watched this movie, I thought I should be like Anna that thinking sister importantly, I can know the importance of my sisters. So, I can change my mind! Because of these reasons, I like this film. Maybe when I go back to home, I can introduce to my family and watch it together!If you have a chance to watch this movie, watch it. It can be change your mind to better!
 

1 comment:

  1. You have written a good movie review with pictures and a video clip. Thank you for sharing your ideas about the movie "Frozen". It is good that you could change your thoughts about your sister after watching the movie. I look forward to read your next blog assignment.

    ReplyDelete